- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Contract Awarded for Kempe Road Upgrade
17 February 2016
A South Australian company has won a $2.83 million contract to upgrade a 43 kilometre section of Kempe Road between Oodnadatta and Coober Pedy.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure advises that Ceduna Bulk Hauliers & Earthmovers Pty Ltd has been awarded the contract to undertake re-sheeting works to 43 kilometres of the unsealed road, immediately northeast of Coober Pedy.
The re-sheeting works will improve the road surface and drainage, reduce the frequency of road closures and provide improved ride quality and safety for road users.
The project will support around seven full-time equivalent jobs during construction, which is expected to commence 22 February 2016 and be completed by the end of July 2016, weather permitting.
Every effort will be made to minimise the impact on road users, with works being undertaken between 7.30am and 6.30pm on weekdays and weekends over 21 day blocks, with seven day breaks, until completed.
The road will remain open to traffic, with a 25 km/h speed restriction in place while workers are on site. Lane and other speed restrictions may apply subject to onsite conditions.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.
This important upgrade is funded by the Australian Government’s Roads to Recovery Programme.
For community and road user enquiries email email@example.com or telephone 8648 5211.