- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety to be improved on Redbanks Road, Mallala
18 January 2016
Safety on Redbanks Road will soon be improved with shoulder sealing and safety barrier works currently underway.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that the works will include a total of 1.5 kilometres of shoulder sealing and safety barrier installation at various locations on Redbanks Road, between Mallala and Gawler.
Providing sealed shoulders will improve safety for motorists by reducing the risk of ‘run-off road’ type crashes.
Safety barrier protects road users from roadside hazards, thereby minimising the severity of vehicle accident injury and property damage.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise the impact on road users. The work will be undertaken between 7.00 am and 5.00 pm, Monday to Saturday.
The road will remain open, with traffic restricted to one lane under traffic control including a 25 km/h speed restriction while workers are on site. Other speed restrictions may apply subject to onsite conditions.
The works are expected to be completed by the end of March 2016, weather permitting.
The $450 000 safety initiative is funded by the State Government’s Rural Road Safety Program.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.
For community and road user enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 8104 5600.