- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Stay Up To Date With Essential Torrens Road To River Torrens Project Works
11 January 2016
There will be a great deal of works happening in this new year for the Torrens Road to River Torrens project, and the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) encourages the public to stay up to date by visiting www.t2talliance.com.au.
The Torrens Road to River Torrens project is an $896 million commitment by the Australian and South Australian governments to deliver a three kilometre section of non-stop roadway along one of the busiest sections of the North-South Corridor.
The Australian and South Australian governments are each contributing $448 million towards the Torrens Road to River Torrens project.
The project also includes a two kilometre section of non-stop lowered motorway as well as an overpass for the Outer Harbor rail line.
DPTI emphasises that it is ‘business as usual’ for local traders, with access to businesses and properties in the area being maintained throughout the duration of the works.
Every effort will be made to minimise disruption while these essential works are carried out, and DPTI thanks motorists, business owners and local residents for their patience and understanding.
Service relocation works for sewerage, gas, water and stormwater will take place throughout January on Port Road and the Port Road / South Road intersection throughout day, night and over weekends.
The median lane on Port Road, in both directions, between King Street, Croydon and Anne Street, Hindmarsh will be closed.
Sewer main relocation works between 4-11 January will reduce traffic to one lane in a contra flow movement, in both directions on South Road, between Port Road and Paget Street. Motorists are advised to seek alternative routes such as Park Terrace.
There are a number of ways to stay up to date on the progress of works. Call the community information line on 1300 794 899, or visit www.t2talliance.com.au and follow the links to subscribe to project and traffic information.