- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Tender call for Upper Yorke Road upgrade
24 December 2015
The South Australian Government has opened the tender call for the second stage of upgrade works on the Upper Yorke Road.
A nine kilometre section between Bute and Kulpara will be upgraded with works including shoulder widening, pavement reconstruction and full width resealing.
The project forms part of a broader State Government commitment to the Regional Development Minister and Member for Frome, Geoff Brock to upgrade the 20 kilometre section of the Upper Yorke Road between the Bute and Kulpara over three years at a total cost of $9 million.
The first stage, a four kilometre section of the Bute to Kulpara Road just north of Kulpara, was reconstructed earlier this year, with the final full width resealing completed in November 2015.
Providing sealed shoulders will improve safety for motorists by reducing the risk of ‘run-off road’ type crashes.
The pavement reconstruction and resealing works will also extend the life of the road and improve ride quality and comfort for road users.
The project will support around 7 full-time equivalent jobs during construction, which is expected to commence in March 2016 and be completed by June 2016, weather permitting.
The tender will be conducted in line with the State Government’s Industry Participation Policy, which assists small and medium South Australian businesses to win government contracts.
The tender opened on 18 December 2015 and will close on 14 January 2016