- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Safety to be improved on the Myponga to Hindmarsh Valley Rd
18 December 2015
Safety on the Myponga to Hindmarsh Valley Road will soon be improved with shoulder sealing and safety barrier works which commenced Monday 14 December 2015.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) advises that works will include 3 kilometres of shoulder sealing and the installation of a total of 3 kilometres of safety barrier at various locations on the Myponga to Hindmarsh Valley Road.
Providing sealed shoulders will improve safety for motorists by reducing the risk of ‘run-off road’ type crashes
Safety barrier protects road users from roadside hazards, thereby minimising the severity of vehicle accident injury and property damage.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise the impact on road users during construction hours.
The road will remain open with traffic restricted to one lane under temporary traffic signals during working hours, between 7.00 am and 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday.
DPTI advises a 25 km/h speed restriction will apply when workers are on site, with 80 km/h speed restriction in place at other times until the works are complete.
These works will be placed on hold over the Christmas holidays, between 23 December 2015 and 3 January 2016 inclusive, with no restrictions to road users.
These works are expected to be completed by the end of March 2016, weather permitting.
The $115 000 safety initiative is funded by the State Government’s Rural Road Safety Program.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important works are undertaken.