- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Roseworthy township expansion plans move to public consultation
16 November 2015
The State Government has confirmed that a residential development in Adelaide’s North which would provide a modest expansion of homes for the Roseworthy township housing about 10,000 people over 30 years will be considered.
The Roseworthy Township Expansion Development Plan Amendment has been approved for public consultation.
The Light Regional Council has proposed to expand the township of Roseworthy by rezoning an area of land for residential development, shopping centres, social infrastructure, employment and industry purposes.
The rezoning is intended to provide the basis for a diverse, sustainable and connected community development that has respect for the environment and provides opportunity for innovation and prosperity.
The proposed expansion is about 550 hectares in size, which encompasses land between the township and Edward Road; and from the rail line through to the Thiele Highway.
The Council has worked in partnership with the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure as well as other key State Government agencies to develop a comprehensive concept plan to guide the future development of the site.
The proposal reflects the long term strategic direction set out in The 30-Year Plan for Greater Adelaide for residential land supply.
Further information regarding the Development Plan Amendment can be obtained from Light Regional Council.