- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Works begin on new roundabout
13 November 2015
Preliminary works have started to install a roundabout at the intersection of Woodside Road, Quarry Road and Onkaparinga Valley Road, Woodside.
More than $3 million has been invested in the project from the 2015-16 Rural Road Safety Program.
The aim is to reduce the number of right turn collisions at this busy intersection.
As well as the roundabout, there will be new street lighting, advanced signage on all approaches and indented bus bays on the western side on Onkaparinga Valley Road.
Between 2005 and 2010, there were nine casualty crashes at this location, three which caused serious injuries.
All road users are asked to obey the traffic conditions whilst works are occurring and are thanked in advance for their patience whilst this upgrade is underway.
Furthermore, as part of the upgrade, Kayannie Road access – an unsealed dirt road – to and from Quarry Road will be closed. Access to Kayannie Road will be via Naughton Road only. This will be done to ensure the safe operation of the new roundabout.
Whilst minor works have started, major construction is expected to commence in January 2016 and be completed by June 2016, weather permitting.
Projects funded from the 2015-16 Rural Road Safety Program were announced in September. The program will invest nearly $9 million in rural communities across South Australia for important road safety upgrades.
For more information about this project, please email DPTI at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 1300 794 880