- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Ride quality improved on Sturt Highway
9 November 2015
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will be undertaking road works on the northeast-bound carriageway of Sturt Highway at the Gawler North Interchange, Gawler Belt to improve the ride quality for all road users.
The works will be undertaken on Tuesday 10 November 2015 between 6.00 am and 4.00 pm, weather permitting.
Traffic will be down to one lane through the work zone and speed restrictions will be in place. Access to the Horrocks Highway exit will be maintained.
Traffic management staff will be on site throughout the works. Motorists are advised to allow for travel time delays when planning their journey and to drive carefully when contractors are on site.
For community enquiries please email email@example.com or call the Traffic Management Centre on 1800 018 313.
For real time road works visit www.traffic.sa.gov.au.
DPTI thanks road users and local residents for their patience and understanding while these works take place.