- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Next Section of Works Underway for APY Lands Main Access Road Upgrade Project
12 October 2015
The next section of construction works to upgrade 210 kilometres of the main access road between the Stuart Highway and Pukatja (Ernabella) in the Aṉangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands is now underway.
South Australian company Lucas Total Contract Solutions is upgrading the section of road from Iwantja (Indulkana) to the Stuart Highway.
The works include reconstruction and sealing of the existing 7 kilometre road alignment and will involve improvements to the drainage.
The road improvements will provide a range of community benefits and will contribute to national and State Aboriginal Affairs policy objectives.
The government in consultation with the APY Executive Board has committed to ensuring a minimum 30 per cent of the total onsite labour hours will be undertaken by local Aṉangu.
Traffic control measures will be in place to ensure the safety of road workers and the travelling public.
Construction of this section is expected to be completed by January 2016, weather permitting.
The first section of upgrade works from Pukatja (Ernabella) to the Pukatja airstrip was successfully completed in August 2015.
Australian and South Australian Governments have committed funding of $106.25 million to the Aṉangu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara (APY) Lands Main Access Road Upgrade Project. The Australian Government’s contribution is $85 million and the State Government’s $21.25 million. The project is due for completion in late 2019.
Further information on the APY Lands Road Upgrade is available at www.dpti.sa.gov.au/apylands.