- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Works begins on Noarlunga to Victor Harbor Road
2 October 2015
Safety upgrades on the Noarlunga to Victor Harbor Road will start next Tuesday, 6 October.
Announced last November as part of a package of upgrades to key roads across South Australia, the works include installing a 1.2 metre wide central painted median along a three kilometre section of the Noarlunga to Victor Harbor Road, between Old Willunga Hill Road and Yundi Road.
Audio-tactile line marking will also be installed as part of the central median, to help prevent the risk of head on road crashes.
These markings make noise and cause the vehicle to vibrate when driven over to alert road users that their vehicle is veering.
The project also includes extending the sheltered right turn lane at the junction with Pages Flat Road, resurfacing works and the replacement safety barriers.
The upgrade is a $1.95 million investment from the Motor Accident Commission’s Road Safety Infrastructure Fund.
MAC CEO Aaron Chia said these improvements would provide a safer environment for all road users.
"This stretch of road is utilised by both the local community and many visitors travelling to and from the Victor Harbor area," Mr Chia said.
"We know that most road fatalities occur in regional South Australia and this work will improve road safety in the area."
Works will be undertaken between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm, Monday to Friday and are expected to be completed by March 2016, weather permitting.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise the impact on road users. The road will remain open to traffic with minor lane restrictions in place and a 25km/h speed restriction when workers are onsite.
DPTI thanks motorists for their patience while these important safety works are carried out.