- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Public views sought on taxis and chauffeur vehicles
25 September 2015
South Australians are being asked for their views and experiences about taxis and hire car services.
The survey will form part of submissions to the panel conducting the Government’s Taxi and Chauffeur Vehicle Review.
The review will assess the regulations governing the industry and will consider reforms to improve standards and quality, introduce innovation and increase competition.
Since June the review panel has been engaging with members of the industry and other key stakeholders to obtain a broad range of views.
The feedback provided through this survey will provide a better understanding of the public opinion about current services and how the industry as a whole could be improved.
After the six-month review, the panel will report back to the Government with recommendations for changing the Passenger Transport Act which governs the industry.
The survey will be online until October 10.
It is available at: www.dptiapps.com.au/survey/index.php/444787?lang=en
Members of the public can also provide feedback at DPTI.TaxiHireCarReview@sa.gov.au