- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Public views sought on taxis and chauffeur vehicles
25 September 2015
South Australians are being asked for their views and experiences about taxis and hire car services.
The survey will form part of submissions to the panel conducting the Government’s Taxi and Chauffeur Vehicle Review.
The review will assess the regulations governing the industry and will consider reforms to improve standards and quality, introduce innovation and increase competition.
Since June the review panel has been engaging with members of the industry and other key stakeholders to obtain a broad range of views.
The feedback provided through this survey will provide a better understanding of the public opinion about current services and how the industry as a whole could be improved.
After the six-month review, the panel will report back to the Government with recommendations for changing the Passenger Transport Act which governs the industry.
The survey will be online until October 10.
It is available at: www.dptiapps.com.au/survey/index.php/444787?lang=en
Members of the public can also provide feedback at DPTI.TaxiHireCarReview@sa.gov.au