- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Ride Quality to be Improved along Happy Valley Drive, Aberfoyle Park
4 September 2015
Motorists are advised that Happy Valley Drive between Manning Road and Windebanks Road will be closed for resurfacing works at night between Monday, 7 September until Friday, 11 September 2015.
These resurfacing works are being carried out to improve ride quality along this section of road in Aberfoyle Park.
The works will take place between 7.00 pm and 6.00 am on weeknights only to minimise traffic impacts and disturbance to road users.
Detours will be in place during the works. For motorists travelling south traffic will be detoured from Happy Valley Drive to Manning Road, Sunnymeade Drive, Hub Drive then Windebanks Road, and vice versa for traffic travelling north.
Advance warning signs and traffic controllers will be on site to direct motorists.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure thanks motorists and local residents for their patience and understanding during these important works, and asks motorists to use extra care driving through the area when workers are on site.
Works are subject to weather conditions.
To keep-up-to-date with road works, incidents and planned events in South Australia visit www.traffic.sa.gov.au.