- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
Temporary Night Closure of Richmond Road
6 August 2015
Motorists are advised that as part of the South Road / Richmond Road intersection upgrade, Richmond Road will be closed for asphalt surfacing night works on both approaches to South Road, between Friday 7 August and Monday 10 August 2015.
The asphalt surfacing works will be undertaken at night to minimise traffic impacts and disturbance to road users.
The works will take place from:
- 9.00pm Friday 7 August 2015 until 7.00am Saturday 8 August 2015.
- 9.00pm Saturday 8 August 2015 until 7.00am Sunday 9 August 2015.
- 7.00pm Sunday 9 August 2015 until 7.00am Monday 10 August 2015.
Access for local residents will be maintained via Croydon Road and Everard Avenue.
South Road will remain open to both northbound and southbound traffic, with temporary lane and speed restrictions in place.
There will be no right turns allowed from South Road into Richmond Road while these works are being undertaken.
Heavy vehicles will be required to use Sir Donald Bradman Drive, Anzac Highway or Cross Road for eastbound or westbound travel during the times of the closures.
Other vehicles travelling on Richmond Road will be detoured via local roads.
Advance warning signs and traffic controllers will be in place to direct motorists.
Access along Richmond Road will be maintained for Adelaide Metro and Adelaide Oval Footy Express buses until 11pm on Friday night.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure thanks motorists and local residents for their patience and understanding during these important works, and asks motorists to use extra care driving through the area when workers are on site.