- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Darlington Upgrade Project - Lane Restriction on Main South Road Bedford
2 July 2015
Minor speed and lane restrictions will be in place along Main South Road between Ayliffes Road and the Southern Expressway from Wednesday 8 July until Friday 29 July 2015 for the Darlington Upgrade Project.
The restrictions will be in place to allow soil investigations to be carried-out safely.
The investigations involve drilling holes within the road corridor and on the verge/footpath area to obtain soil samples.
From Wednesday 8 July until Friday 17 July 2015 works will be undertaken at night, between the hours of 7pm and 6am.
From Monday 20 July until Wednesday 29 July works will be undertaken between 7am
Access to properties will be maintained throughout the works.
For community enquires please contact the project team on 1300 759 334 or email
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure would like to thank locals and motorists for their patience during these essential investigation works.
The Darlington Upgrade Project forms part of South Australia’s North-South Corridor and involves upgrading a 2.3 kilometre section of road between the Southern Expressway and Ayliffes Road at Darlington.
This segment of road is frequently congested for north and south bound vehicles in the peak periods.
The $620 million project is jointly funded by Australian ($496) and State ($124) governments.
For further information visit: