- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - February 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Wooden Vessel Fire Secured at North Haven
9 July 2015
Work to secure a container of diesel onboard a fire damaged wooden vessel near North Haven is now well underway.
Last night the vessel caught fire at approx 4.30 pm on the north side of the Outer Harbor shipping channel. The fire was extinguished by the MFS last night.
The vessel owner advised it was carrying 1000 litres of diesel onboard.
DPTI crew attended the vessel this morning and deployed an absorbent boom around the vessel.
DPTI will maintain a watch of the vessel during daylight hours and are liaising with the owners and insurers.
DPTI is actively working to remove the diesel from the vessel.
DPTI and MFS will continue to monitor the situation to mitigate any risk to the public and environment.
DPTI are also working with other agencies, including the MFS, EPA, SAAS, SA Police to manage the incident.