- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - May 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Work begins on new SE Freeway interchange near Mt Barker
30 June 2015
Construction of the first new South Eastern Freeway interchange in almost 20 years has begun.
The long-anticipated project will involve the construction of on and off ramps in both directions at Bald Hills Road after a competitive tender was awarded to South Australian business, Bardavcol.
The works will spread traffic demands across the road network, allowing drivers to avoid central Mount Barker, Littlehampton and Nairne, and reducing congestion at the Adelaide Road interchange, which is nearing capacity.
The Mount Barker district is projected to almost double in the next 20 years, making it one of the fastest growing regions in South Australia.
The works will include the installation of a new roundabout at the junction of Old Princes Highway and Bald Hills Road, improving safety and accommodating for increased traffic volumes.
The project is expected to support around 55 jobs during construction.
Following a competitive tender, the $27 million project was re-scoped to include four ramps providing access to and from Adelaide and Murray Bridge.
The project is scheduled to be completed in 2016.
Further details are available at www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/road_projects/bald_hills_road_interchange