- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Reminder: Industrial Action by Tram Drivers Friday 26 June
25 June 2015
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) reminds passengers that a four-hour work stoppage will see tram services suspended between 6pm and 10pm on Friday.
The action is being taken by Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU) members in response to enterprise bargaining negotiations.
On Friday the last tram to depart Glenelg will be the 5.00pm service, arriving at the Entertainment Centre at 5.55pm. The last tram to arrive at West Terrace will depart Glenelg at 5.10pm and arrive at West Terrace at 5.56pm.
The last tram to depart the Entertainment Centre will do so at 5.05pm and arrive at Glenelg at 6.00pm, and the last tram to arrive at South Terrace will depart the Entertainment Centre at 5.30pm and arrive at South Terrace at 5.58pm.
For people leaving the city bound for Glenelg, the last tram to depart the Adelaide Railway Station stop will leave at 5.19pm, and the last tram to depart Victoria Square will leave at 5.28pm.
DPTI will take every possible action to minimise disruption to passengers. Bus substitutes will operate in lieu of all affected tram services.
Bus stop locations in the city along with timetable and route information will be available on the Adelaide Metro website.
The first bus to depart Glenelg will be at 5.11pm and the first bus to depart the Entertainment Centre will be at 5.05pm.
DPTI will also be monitoring traffic conditions on Anzac Highway and seeking to give additional priority to buses leaving the city where possible during the closure period.
Tram services will resume with the first service departing Glenelg at 10.10pm and the first service departing the Entertainment Centre at 10.10pm.
The first service from Morphett Road toward Glenelg will depart at 10.00pm, and the first service from South Terrace toward the Entertainment Centre will leave at 10.11pm.
Updates will be issued on the Adelaide Metro website, www.adelaidemetro.com.au, and customers are urged to visit Adelaide Metro Info Centres or call the Adelaide Metro Info Line on 1300 311 108 for information.