- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Safety to be improved on Victor Harbor Road
11 May 2015
Motorists will soon enjoy a safer ride on Victor Harbor Road with works to improve road surface quality commencing from tomorrow.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is undertaking maintenance work at various locations within a 2.5 kilometre section on Victor Harbor Road between Willunga Hill and Yundi turn off.
The works will be carried out between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm until Thursday, 14 May 2015, weather permitting.
These works will assist in addressing rutting and shape of the road in preparation for resurfacing, which will occur later in the year.
DPTI will make every effort to minimise the impact on road users.
The road will remain open to traffic with minor lane restrictions in place while the works are being undertaken.
A 25 km/h speed restriction will apply when workers are on site, with an 80 km/h speed restriction being in place until the reinstatement of the pavement marking is complete.
The $120,000 project is funded by the Motor Accident Commission.
DPTI thanks motorists in advance for their patience while these important works are carried out.