- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Night Works on James Congdon Drive
5 June 2015
Night works will be carried-out on the northbound lane of James Congdon Drive adjacent the bridge over Kewsick Creek from Tuesday 9 June until Friday 12 June 2015, between 9.00 pm and 5.00 am, weather permitting.
A temporary closure of the northbound lane on James Congdon Drive, south of Keswick Creek to the junction with Sir Donald Bradman Drive will be in place during the works.
Access to James Congdon Drive from South Road will not be available. Access to the Homemaker Centre and Bunnings Warehouse will be maintained via Sir Donald Bradman Drive and James Congdon Drive or Railway Terrace.
The road will be open to traffic at all other times.
The duplication of James Congdon Drive is part of the early works project for the North-South Corridor, Torrens Road to River Torrens Project.
The duplication will improve efficiency and safety, easing traffic congestion when major construction works on the Torrens Road to Torrens River Project commence in late 2015.
For more information on the Torrens Road to River Torrens Project visit: www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/t2t.