- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Reminder: Industrial Action by Tram Drivers Thursday 11 June
9 June 2015
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) reminds passengers that a four-hour work stoppage will see tram services suspended between 10am and 2pm on Thursday.
The action is being taken by Rail, Tram and Bus Union (RTBU) members in response to enterprise bargaining negotiations.
On Thursday the last tram to depart Glenelg will be the 9.00am service, arriving at the Entertainment Centre at 9.55am. The last tram to depart South Terrace will be at 9.35am, arriving at West Terrace at 9.54am.
The last tram to depart the Entertainment Centre will do so at 9.05am and arrive at Glenelg at 10.00am, and the last tram to depart West Terrace will be 9.39am arriving at South Terrace at 9.58am.
DPTI will take every possible action to minimise disruption to passengers. Bus substitutes will operate in lieu of all affected tram services.
Bus stop locations in the city along with timetable and route information will be available on the Adelaide Metro website.
The first bus to depart Glenelg will be at 9:15am and the first bus departing South Terrace will be at 9:59am.
The first bus to depart the Entertainment Centre will be at 9:10am and the first bus to depart from West Terrace will be at 9:52am.
Tram services will resume with the first service departing Glenelg at 2.00pm with a normal 15 minute service resuming from there.
The first tram to depart South Terrace will be at 2.05pm with every shuttle tram departing South Terrace from that point to return to a 7.5 minute frequency.
The first tram will depart from the Entertainment Centre at 2.00pm with a normal 15 minute service resuming from there, with the first shuttle service resuming from West Terrace at 2.51pm.
All trams are expected to return to normal operation by 3.00pm.
Updates will be issued on the Adelaide Metro website, www.adelaidemetro.com.au, and customers are urged to visit Adelaide Metro Info Centres or call the Adelaide Metro Info Line on 1300 311 108 for information.
DPTI has also been advised that the union is considering further action which could affect tram services further.