- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Night works for duplication of James Congdon Drive
11 May 2015
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) wishes to advise that night works will commence on James Congdon Drive beginning Monday 18 May 2015.
Night works will be undertaken on the northbound lane of James Congdon Drive adjacent the bridge over Keswick Creek from Monday 18 May to Friday 22 May 2015, between 9pm and 5am, weather permitting.
These works will result in a temporary closure of the northbound lane on James Congdon Drive, from the intersection of South Road to the North of Keswick Creek. Access to James Congdon Drive from South Road will not be available during these night works.
The road will be open to traffic at all other times during the day.
Access to the Homemaker Centre and Bunnings Warehouse will be maintained via Sir Donald Bradman Drive and James Congdon Drive or Railway Terrace.
Speed restrictions will be in place. DPTI advises a 25 km/h speed restriction will apply when workers are on site.
Every effort will be made to minimise impacts to all road users and DPTI appreciates your patience in advance while these important works are undertaken.
The duplication of James Congdon Drive is part of the early works project for the North-South Corridor, Torrens Road to River Torrens Project which is jointly funded by the Australian and South Australian Governments. The duplication will improve efficiency and safety, easing traffic congestion when major construction works on the Torrens Road to Torrens River Project commence late 2015.
For more information on this project please contact the project team by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 1300 794 880.