- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Sit your boat licence in June at the Adelaide Boat Show
25 May 2015
Do you love boats, fishing and water sports? Then come along and see South Australia’s biggest boating show from the 25th to 28th of June, and sit for your boat licence while you’re there.
The annual Adelaide Boat Show will be open next weekend at the Adelaide Showgrounds, Wayville, from Thursday 25 June until Sunday 28 June, 2015.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) will again host its ‘Respecting our Waters’ stand and staff will be available to answer all your boating and safety enquiries.
With the boating season approaching, you can take the opportunity to sit for your boating licence as well as learn more about boating and marine safety.
If you are looking to sit the boating licence test, we recommend that prior study is essential, by checking out the helpful information on www.ondeck.sa.gov.au and the “SA Recreational Boating Handbook”.
Presentations will be conducted DPTI officers on Saturday and Sunday to provide a refresher for those who wish to try the test or for anybody wanting a refresher on boating rules and safety tips.
The DPTI presentations will be held:
- Saturday, 27 June at 11:00 am and 3:00 pm
- Sunday 28 June at 11:00 am and 2:00 pm
DPTI also advises brushing up on your knowledge of safety and regulations by reading the SA Recreational Boating Safety Handbook.
For more information about marine safety visit: www.dpti.sa.gov.au/ondeck