- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Night works along Anzac Highway, Kurralta Park from Monday 4 May
30 April 2015
Works along Anzac Highway in Kurralta Park will commence from Monday, 4 May until Friday, 22 May 2015 to improve ride quality.
The works will involve resurfacing Anzac Highway between South Road and Marion Road south bound and between Gray Street and Warwick Avenue city bound, from 7:00 pm and 6:00 am weeknights only, subject to weather conditions.
To accommodate the works a contraflow traffic arrangement will be in place. This will redirect traffic to one lane in each direction with speed restrictions.
Traffic management and signage will be on site to alert motorists of the change in traffic conditions.
Motorists should allow for travel delays when planning their journey or use an alternative route, if possible.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure thanks road users and locals in advance for their patience during the works.
The works will be carried-out at an expected cost of $850,000 under the State Government’s Periodic Maintenance Program.
For community enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Traffic Management centre on 1800 018 313.
For real time information on road works in South Australia please visit www.traffic.sa.gov.au.