- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Works commence on new right turn access into Seacombe Road East
28 April 2015
Minor works on South Road at the intersection with Seacombe Road will commence from Thursday, 30 April 2015 to improve traffic flow.
The works will involve adding right turn signals on South Road and changing the southern approach median through-lane into a right turn only lane.
In early 2015 the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure completed a review of this intersection following the opening of the duplicated Southern Expressway. The review identified that traffic flows using the intersection have reduced significantly and highlighted the opportunity to provide a dedicated South Road right turn lane and fully controlled right turn into Seacombe Road east.
These improvements will provide safe and direct access to businesses on the eastern side of South Road for motorists travelling from the southern suburbs.
Works will be carried-out between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Speed restrictions will be in place and motorists are asked to use extra caution in the area.
Works are expected to be completed by mid-May 2015, weather permitting.