- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
Heysen Tunnels traffic restrictions, detours 29 April until 2 May
22 April 2015
Motorists are advised that due to essential safety maintenance of electrical systems and wall repairs there will be a partial closure of the Heysen Tunnels from Wednesday, 29 April until early morning Saturday, 2 May 2015.
Every effort is being made to reduce the impact on motorists by conducting the work to these vital safety systems during off peak times. The associated traffic restrictions are as follows:
Wednesday 29 April 2015
- One Lane closed for Crafers bound tunnel from 8:30 am until 3:00 pm.
- One Lane closed for Adelaide bound tunnel from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm.
Thursday 30 April 2015
- Two lanes closed for Adelaide bound 6:00 pm to 02:00 am Friday 1 May 2015.
- Two lanes closed for Crafers bound 7:30 pm to 02:00 am Friday 1 May 2015.
Friday 1 May 2015
- Adelaide bound traffic will be detoured via Eagle on the Hill 7:00 pm until 6:00 am on Saturday 2 May.
- Crafers bound traffic will be diverted into one lane of the Adelaide bound tunnel from 9:00 pm to 06:00 am Saturday 2 May 2015.
Speed restrictions will apply during the works.
Emergency vehicles will have access to the tunnel at all times.
Thank you to roads users in advance for their patience during the restrictions and detours.