- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
Fowlers Bay Road safety improvements
21 April 2015
Works have commenced on Fowlers Bay Road between Eyre Highway and Fowlers Bay Township to improve safety for motorists.
The works will involve re-sheeting 12 kilometres of unsealed road to improve ride quality.
Speed restrictions will apply during the works.
Works are expected to be complete by the end of June 2015, weather permitting.
Thank you in advance to road users for your patience while these important works are carried out.
The $1.1 million project is funded by the Australian Government’s Roads to Recovery Program.
For community and road user enquiries email email@example.com or call on telephone number (08) 8648 5211.