- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
Free Adelaide Metro services for the Bay-City fun run
17 April 2015
Extra Adelaide Metro buses and trams are ready for the inaugural Bay-City fun run this Sunday, 19 April 2015.
Bay-City fun run participants are reminded to collect their free public transport token from The Advertiser, still available in today and tomorrow’s paper. The token provides free travel on both the Special Shuttle Buses and Glenelg Trams from first service until 3:00 pm on the day.
Before the fun run the City-Bay Special Shuttle Buses will depart from the bus stop opposite Adelaide Oval on King William Road, North Adelaide from approximately 6:30 am to 8.00 am, dropping off at the 4.5km (near Le Cornu, Anzac Highway) and 12km (Glenelg) starting points.
After the event the Special Shuttle Buses will depart the bus stop opposite Adelaide Oval on King William Road from approximately 9:30 am, and return, until approximately 1:00 pm.
Special tram services will commence operation from the Adelaide Entertainment Centre from the first service at 6.30 am, running approximately every 10 minutes from the city to Glenelg. For a copy of the special tram timetable please visit: www.adelaidemetro.com.au/Announcements/Planned-Disruptions/Bay-city-Fun-Run-Adelaide-Metro-detours-and-free-tram-and-Shuttle-bus-travel-for-participants-Sunday-19-April-2015
The Advertiser’s free public transport token does not apply to regular Adelaide Metro bus and train services.
Please be aware that some bus services will detour due to a range of road closures throughout the day from approximately 5:00 am until 2:00 pm, particularly at various sections along Anzac Highway and Jetty Road.
For full details on road closures, bus detours and further public transport information please visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au or call the Adelaide Metro InfoLine on 1300 311 108.