Have your say on Greenhill Rd safety
25 February 2015
The State Government is inviting public feedback on the proposal to improve safety on Greenhill Road, from Glen Osmond Road to George Street / Hutt Road, Unley.
These works are part of Stage 4 of median improvements to Greenhill Road which will improve safety for all road users, including pedestrians and cyclists.
Stages 1, 2 and 3, between Goodwood Road and George Street / Hutt Road, are currently underway and are expected to be completed by May 2015, weather permitting.
Stage 4 proposes to:
- modify the traffic signals at George Street / Hutt Road intersection to incorporate right turn signal arrows and cyclist push buttons
- increase the capacity of right turn lane into Hutt Road
- increase the capacity of the right turn lanes on the western approach to Glen Osmond Road.
This latest proposal will be funded by $500,000 from the Australian Government, through the Black Spot Program, as part of a commitment to build safer roads and a stronger economy.
Members of the public may provide comments on the Stage 4 proposal
- by email at email@example.com
- by telephone on 1300 794 880
- by writing to Greenhill Road Upgrade, DPTI, GPO Box 1533, Adelaide SA 5001.
Comments will close on 19 March 2015.
More information on the Greenhill Road median safety improvements is available at: www.dpti.sa.gov.au/infrastructure/content/greenhill_road_median_safety_project.