New Career Opportunities within Office of the Valuer-General
Wednesday, 11 November 2020
The Office of the Valuer-General (OVG) has the following vacancies advertised, with applications open from Wednesday 11 November 2020 and closing at 11:30 pm on Tuesday 24 November 2020:
- PO5 Managing Advisory Valuer
- PO5 Managing Regulatory Officer
- PO5 Managing Statutory Officer
- PO4 Senior Statutory Officer
- PO3 Audit Officer – Policy
- PO3 DIT Advisory Valuer (more than one position)
- ASO6 Statutory and Regulatory Liaison Officer
- ASO4 Advisory Administration Officer
All Professional Officer (PO) roles listed are open to everyone, whilst the Administrative Services Officer (ASO) positions are open to SA Public Sector Employees only.
For more information, please refer to the Job Application Pack and Job and Person Specification for each vacancy by selecting the hyperlinks above, or visit the OVG Career Information page of this website, or visit I Work For SA and search for vacancies within the Attorney-General’s Department (AGD).