- North-south Corridor
- Northern Connector
- Road Management Plans
- Strzelecki Track Upgrade and Sealing Project
- Goodwood, Springbank and Daws Road Intersection Upgrade
- 'Hahndorf Township Strategic Traffic Planning Study' and 'Hahndorf Township Improvements and Access Upgrade Project'
- Port Wakefield Overpass and Highway Duplication
- Joy Baluch AM Bridge Duplication
- Flagstaff Road Upgrade
- Golden Grove Road Upgrade
- Cross Road and Fullarton Road Intersection Upgrade
- Portrush and Magill Road Intersection Upgrade
- Glen Osmond Road and Fullarton Road Intersection Upgrade
- State-Wide Road Improvement and Renewal Works
- Modernising Road Maintenance
- Main North Road and Nottage Terrace Intersection Upgrade
- Main North Road, Kings and McIntyre Roads Intersection Upgrade
- Grand Junction, Hampstead and Briens Road Intersection Upgrade
- Mitcham Hills Road Corridor Upgrade
- Adelaide Hills Intersections Upgrade Initiative
- Thomas Foods International access
- Park Terrace, Robe Terrace, Walkerville Terrace and Mann Road Intersection Upgrade
- South Australian Rural Roads Safety Package
- Safety Upgrades on Eight Country Roads
- Stebonheath and Womma Roads Intersection Upgrade
- North East Road and South Para Road Junction Upgrade
- Gorge Road and Silkes Road Junction Upgrade
- South Eastern Freeway Pavement Rehabilitation: Tollgate to Crafers
- Stephen Terrace and Ninth Avenue
- Nairne Intersection Upgrade
- Fleurieu Connections
- West Lakes Boulevard and Turner Drive Intersection Upgrade
- Transport Network Planning Studies Program
- Marion Road and Sir Donald Bradman Drive Intersection Upgrade
West Lakes Boulevard and Turner Drive Intersection Upgrade
The Australian Government has committed $334,000.00 through the Australian Government Federal Black Spot Program to upgrade the intersection at West Lakes Boulevard and Turner Drive, West Lakes.
The project involves the installation of right turn traffic signal arrows on West Lakes Boulevard, to allow vehicles to turn right into Turner Drive under controlled signals. The right turn lane on West Lakes Boulevard will also be modified and extended.
This project will improve safety for all road users by reducing the number of right turn crashes for vehicles turning right from West Lakes Boulevard into Turner Drive.
The scope of works includes:
- Installation of three right turn traffic signal arrows onto existing traffic light poles.
- Extension of the right turn lane to increase storage capacity on West Lakes Boulevard.
- Line marking and pavement modification.
Works commenced on Tuesday, 27 April 2021, and were completed in mid-June 2021.
Please contact the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 794 880 if you have any further questions about this project.