O.G. Road and Payneham Road Junction Upgrade
About the Project
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) is upgrading the junction of Payneham Road and O.G. roads, Felixstow. The project will improve road safety, traffic efficiency and access for cyclists at this location by making the following improvements:
- Provision of an additional right turn lane from Payneham Road to O.G. Road
- Widening of the left turn lane from Payneham Road to O.G. Road
- Extension and widening of the left turn lane from O.G. Road to Payneham Road
- Widening of Payneham Road
- Installation of new traffic signal infrastructure
- New road lighting
- Provision of new bicycle lanes
- Installation of new medians and pedestrian islands.
Project Time Frame
The junction upgrade works commenced on Wednesday 9 October 2019, with the completion expected in mid 2020, weather permitting. Click here for more information.
P: 1300 794 880