- Main South Road Upgrade - Old Coach Road To Malpas Road
- Darlington Transport Study
- McLaren Vale Overpass
- North-south Corridor
- Northern Connector
- South Road Superway
- Southern Expressway Duplication
- Road Management Plans
- Southern Expressway
- Adelaide to Melbourne Road Corridor
- Main North Road Realignment via Anama Lane
- Main North Road/ Tiver Road/ Gordon Road Intersection Upgrade
- Gawler East Link Road Project
- Britannia Intersection Upgrade
- Main South Road RMP
- Main South Road Duplication
- North East Road and Sudholz Road Safety Improvements
- Greenhill Road Median Safety Improvements
- Penola Northern Bypass Project
- Fullarton Road Upgrade – Magill Road to Beulah Road
- Park Tce/Fitzroy Tce/Torrens Rd Upgrade
- Transverse Line Marking - Cudlee Creek
- Strzelecki Track Upgrade and Sealing Project
- Humbug Scrub Roundabout
- Main North Road Median Upgrade - George McCullum Road and Curtis Road
- Onkaparinga Valley Road / Woodside Road Roundabout
- Regional Road Projects
- South Eastern Freeway - Managed Motorway
- Goodwood, Springbank and Daws Road Intersection Upgrade
- Lobethal Freight Access Upgrade
- Blackwood Roundabout Upgrade Project
- Marion Road Planning Study
- Hahndorf Traffic Study
- Streets for People: Hart Street
- Fosters Road Painted Median Scheme
- Port Road, Queenstown bike lanes
- Greenhill Road and Portrush Road intersection safety upgrade
- Port Wakefield Overpass and Highway Duplication
- Regional Bridges Project
- Main North Road/Dalkeith Road Intersection Upgrade
- Joy Baluch AM Bridge Duplication
- Flagstaff Road Upgrade
- Golden Grove Road Upgrade
- Signalisation of Bridge Road and Maxwell Road, Pooraka
- Regency Road and Churchill Road, Prospect, Intersection Upgrade
- O.G. Road and Payneham Road Junction Upgrade
- Findon Road Painted Median Scheme
- Fullarton Road and Cross Road Intersection Upgrade
- Portrush and Magill Road Intersection Upgrade
- Arthur Road
- Glen Osmond and Fullarton Roads Intersection Upgrade
- Victor Harbor Road Duplication
- State-Wide Road Improvement and Renewal Works
- Modernising Road Maintenance
- Main North Road and Nottage Terrace Intersection Upgrade
- Main South Road, Candy Road and Lander Road Intersection Upgrade
- Kroemer Crossing Upgrade
- O G Road and Turner Street Junction Upgrade
- Main North Road, Kings and McIntyre Roads Intersection Upgrade
- Grand Junction, Hampstead and Briens Road Intersection Upgrade
- Mitcham Hills Road Corridor Upgrade
- Hahndorf Township Strategic Traffic Planning Study
- Port Road, West Lakes Boulevard and Cheltenham Parade intersection upgrade
- Adelaide Hills Intersections Upgrade Initiative
- Gawler Street Pedestrian Crossing, Nuriootpa
- Torrens Street and Crozier Road Roundabout
- Thomas Foods International access
- Blythewood Road Pedestrian Crossing and Painted Median Project
- Birkenhead Bridge
- Naracoorte Roundabout Upgrades
- North East Road & South Para Road Junction Upgrade
- Park Terrace, Robe Terrace, Walkerville Terrace and Mann Road Intersection Upgrade
- South Australian Rural Roads Safety Package
- Safety Upgrades on Eight Country Roads
Golden Grove Road Upgrade
The South Australian Government is upgrading the 3.4 kilometre section of Golden Grove Road between One Tree Hill Road and Park Lake Drive.
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DPTI) has developed a concept design for the project that includes:
- a new roundabout at the junction of Golden Grove Road and Hancock Road;
- additional lanes at the intersection of Golden Grove Road, The Grove Way and Yatala Vale Road;
- sheltered right turn lanes at most unsignalised junctions;
- on-road bike lanes in each direction;
- improved pedestrian facilities including new footpath and pedestrian crossing facilities; and
- indented bus bays.
The $20 million project has been funded by the South Australian Government and also includes kerb and gutter, drainage, targeted road resurfacing, as well as new and upgraded road lighting.
The Golden Grove Road Upgrade Project will be delivered in two stages:
Stage One – One Tree Hill Road to the north side (Kunzea Way) of the signalised intersection of Golden Grove Road/The Grove Way/Yatala Vale Road.
Stage Two – Park Lake Drive to the north side of the signalised intersection of Golden Grove Road/The Grove Way/Yatala Vale Road.
Early works, including services relocation works, are currently underway.
Main construction works for Stage One will start in December 2019, and are expected to be completed late 2020, weather permitting. The Stage One works are being undertaken by South Australian based company, Civil & Allied Technical Construction Pty Ltd.
Impacts to vegetation removal have been assessed throughout the design development process and alternative options were considered and adopted, where feasible, to minimise impacts on regulated and significant trees, and other vegetation. For more information, refer to the Vegetation Fact Sheet.
The timing of Stage Two (along with the upgrade of the signalised intersection of Golden Grove Road/The Grove Way/Yatala Vale Road), will be determined pending the outcomes of the North East Public Transport Study (see: https://ptpa.com.au/projects/north-eastern-public-transport-study).
The Golden Grove Road Upgrade project team is working in collaboration with the City of Tea Tree Gully to deliver local government infrastructure, including footpaths, as part of this project.
To ask a question, provide feedback or register for project updates please see contact the project team via:
Phone: 1300 794 880
DPTI Covid-19 response
To help safeguard the DPTI project team and the community, we have implemented measures to manage the risks of, and our response to, contracting Covid-19.
These include but are not limited to, increased hygiene practices and limiting face-to-face contact.
The project team will provide construction updates and work notifications via social media, letterbox drops, emails and the project website. We are also available to speak via telephone (1300 794 880).
We encourage the community to register for email updates.
There will be no planned community events or information sessions until further notice.