- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Southern Expressway Duplication
- Additional Works
Community engagement is a high priority during planning, design and construction of the Southern Expressway Duplication.
The project team is working with community groups and local businesses affected by construction and will continue to engage with local residents on specific design issues that directly affect them throughout the project.
In delivering the project, we are mindful of:
- keeping the community informed of construction works
- addressing community issues quickly
- managing impacts to residents and businesses including traffic arrangements
- traffic management on the expressway and surrounding roads
- completing the project as safely and efficiently as possible
Direct liaison with the community is a strong focus through door knocking, one-on-one meetings, a mailing list, 24 hour telephone enquiry line, two email enquiry addresses, regular staffed and static displays and direct liaison with stakeholders and interest groups.
Regular updates are provided online, along with advance notice of construction activities for local residents, businesses, public transport commuters and road users.
Open days have been held at various stages of the project to provide updated design and construction information and allow members of the community to meet the project team and find out more.
Regular construction updates are distributed to 3,500 residents directly adjacent to the Southern Expressway and available on the project website.
Regular media releases, print and radio advertisements, letterbox drops, fact sheets and a project website are also used to keep the community informed of the project’s progress.