- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- River Torrens to Darlington
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Additional Works
Northern and Waterloo Corner Interchanges - June 2018
Works are progressing well on the Northern Connector Project.
This drone footage displays the extensive earthworks well underway for the construction of the 6 lane motorway including the Northern and Waterloo Corner Interchanges.
These interchanges will provide connections to the Northern Expressway, Port Wakefield Road and Waterloo Corner Road.
Two further interchanges are under construction at Bolivar, and at the South Road Superway/Port River Expressway end.
Local people and local industry are benefitting from the construction of the project, with 53% of the total project headcount (currently 497) coming from the northern suburbs of Adelaide and 91% of all work packages being performed by SA based companies.
The project is scheduled for completion late 2019.