- Adelaide's North-South Corridor
- Northern Expressway
- Northern Connector Project
- South Road Superway
- Torrens Road to River Torrens Project
- River Torrens to Darlington
- South Road Planning (River Torrens to Anzac Highway)
- Gallipoli Underpass
- Regency Road to Pym Street
- Darlington Upgrade Project
- Additional Works
Concrete paving is underway! - November 2018
Concrete paving is underway for South Australia’s first major concrete road!
The commencement of concrete paving on the Northern Connector Project provided an opportunity for the project team to showcase the state’s first major concrete road to key members of government and the media.
The paving will require approximately 175,000 cubic metres of concrete, produced on-site, with the cement and quarry products being sourced locally in SA.
Constructing the road in concrete will approximately halve future maintenance costs and, during construction, will generate an additional 40 jobs and an extra $11 million for the SA economy compared to building the road out of asphalt.