- State Aquatic Centre and GP Plus Health Care Centre
- Adelaide Crafers Highway
- Bakewell Underpass
- Gawler Rail Revitalisation
- Belair Line Renewal
- LeFevre Peninsula
- Mawson Connector
- Northern Expressway
- Port Adelaide Viaduct Upgrade
- Port River Expressway
- Sturt Highway Upgrade
- Tramline Extension - City West to Adelaide Entertainment Centre
- Tramline Extension - Victoria Square to City West
- Victor Harbor Road / Main South Road Junction
- Riverbank Bridge
- Bald Hills Road Interchange
- Humbug Scrub Roundabout
- Port Road, Queenstown bike lanes
- Penola Northern Bypass Project
- Lobethal Freight Access Upgrade
- Main South Road, Candy Road and Lander Road Intersection Upgrade
- Streets for People: Hart Street
- Regional Bridges Project
- Greenhill Road Median Safety Improvements
- Greenhill Road and Portrush Road intersection safety upgrade
- Main North Road Realignment via Anama Lane
- Park Tce/Fitzroy Tce/Torrens Rd Upgrade
- Findon Road Painted Median Scheme
- Transverse Line Marking - Cudlee Creek
- Marion Road Planning Study
- Blythewood Road Pedestrian Crossing and Painted Median Project
- Naracoorte Roundabout Upgrades
- O G Road and Turner Street Junction Upgrade
- Arthur Road
- Fosters Road Painted Median Scheme
- Main North Road/Dalkeith Road Intersection Upgrade
- Gawler Street Pedestrian Crossing, Nuriootpa
- O.G. Road and Payneham Road Junction Upgrade
- Signalisation of Bridge Road and Maxwell Road, Pooraka
- Regency Road and Churchill Road, Prospect, Intersection Upgrade
- North East Road and Sudholz Road Safety Improvements
- Main North Road Median Upgrade - George McCullum Road and Curtis Road
Humbug Scrub Roundabout
Construction of the new roundabout at the intersection of One Tree Hill Road and Kersbrook Road at Humbug Scrub, is now complete.
Photos - Humbug Scrub Roundabout
About the Project
The Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure (DIT) has improved road safety by installing a roundabout at the intersection of One Tree Hill Road and Kersbrook Road at Humbug Scrub.
This $3.8 million upgrade obtained through MAC Adelaide Hills Priority Program was a safety driven project, with the intention of addressing the number of serious and minor injury crashes at the location, involving right angle and rear end crashes.
Improvements to the location include:
- Installation of a roundabout to reduce vehicle speed.
- New road lighting.
- Advance signage on all approaches to the roundabout.
- Speed limits reduced to 80 km/h on all approaches to the roundabout.
The project was completed in October 2016.
(Click on image to view a larger version)
For more information please contact DIT:
Telephone: 1300 794 880