- State Aquatic Centre and GP Plus Health Care Centre
- Adelaide Crafers Highway
- Bakewell Underpass
- Gawler Rail Revitalisation
- Belair Line Renewal
- LeFevre Peninsula
- Mawson Connector
- Northern Expressway
- Port Adelaide Viaduct Upgrade
- Port River Expressway
- Sturt Highway Upgrade
- Tramline Extension - City West to Adelaide Entertainment Centre
- Tramline Extension - Victoria Square to City West
- Victor Harbor Road / Main South Road Junction
- Riverbank Bridge
- Bald Hills Road Interchange
- Humbug Scrub Roundabout
- Port Road, Queenstown bike lanes
- Penola Northern Bypass Project
- Lobethal Freight Access Upgrade
- Main South Road, Candy Road and Lander Road Intersection Upgrade
- Streets for People: Hart Street
- Regional Bridges Project
- Greenhill Road Median Safety Improvements
- Greenhill Road and Portrush Road intersection safety upgrade
- Main North Road Realignment via Anama Lane
- Park Tce/Fitzroy Tce/Torrens Rd Upgrade
- Findon Road Painted Median Scheme
- Transverse Line Marking - Cudlee Creek
- Marion Road Planning Study
- Blythewood Road Pedestrian Crossing and Painted Median Project
- Naracoorte Roundabout Upgrades
- O G Road and Turner Street Junction Upgrade
- Arthur Road
- Fosters Road Painted Median Scheme
- Main North Road/Dalkeith Road Intersection Upgrade
- Gawler Street Pedestrian Crossing, Nuriootpa
- O.G. Road and Payneham Road Junction Upgrade
- Signalisation of Bridge Road and Maxwell Road, Pooraka
- Regency Road and Churchill Road, Prospect, Intersection Upgrade
- North East Road and Sudholz Road Safety Improvements
- Main North Road Median Upgrade - George McCullum Road and Curtis Road
- Kroemer Crossing Upgrade
- Southern Expressway
- Torrens Street and Crozier Road Roundabout
- Port Road, West Lakes Boulevard and Cheltenham Parade intersection upgrade
- Fullarton Road Upgrade – Magill Road to Beulah Road
- Onkaparinga Valley Road / Woodside Road Roundabout
- Find your next job opportunity
Blythewood Road Pedestrian Crossing and Painted Median Project
The South Australian Government announced the $400,000 upgrade of the existing pedestrian crossing on Blythewood Road, adjacent Scotch College, to a pedestrian actuated (push button) crossing.
A painted median scheme will also be installed On Blythewood Road, between Belair Road and Thorpe Street, which will separate traffic and provide sheltered right turn lanes into side roads, reducing the risk of collisions.
In order to safely accommodate the painted median scheme and sheltered right turn lanes, it will be necessary to remove on-street parking.
Following completion of the works, a full-time bike lane will operate on the northern side of Blythewood Road and a part-time bike lane will operate on the southern side of Blythewood Road during peak hours.
Works will occur between 9am and 4pm weekdays and speed and lane restrictions will be in place. Road users are advised to follow the direction of traffic management staff and observe signage.
The existing Blythewood Road pedestrian crossing will be closed during construction and pedestrians will be redirected to an alternative crossing location.
DIT COVID-19 Response
The Department will continue to tailor community engagement opportunities in line with the latest COVID-19 advice from health authorities.
Face-to-face engagement opportunities may be restricted and we will continue to be guided by the advice of health authorities, with the health and safety of our stakeholders always our highest priority.
Engagement with community and industry is crucial and we will facilitate information sessions as much as possible to enable face to face engagement. It is important to assist in managing these events that you register as requested to enable physical distancing as much as possible.
Construction commenced in April 2020, and was completed on 30 June, 2020.
Cancelled: Community Information Drop-In Sessions
DIT has cancelled the planned Community Information Sessions scheduled for 23 and 24 March for this project, due to COVID-19 concerns, however if you would like more information about the project or would like to speak to a member of the project team, please:
- email: DIT.email@example.com
- phone: 1300 794 880