The department thanks community members who have provided comments since the first project newsletter in December 2008. Over 400 responses have been received to date in relation to a range of issues including:
- the adjacent freight line
- construction works
- substitute bus services
- other local issues.
The information provided was used in planning processes and to improve construction practices.
For a summary of the frequently asked questions (FAQ’s), please visit the FAQ page of this website.
For more information or to provide your comments, please:
- visit this website for updates
- email the project team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call the project enquiry line on 1300 782 454 and speak to a member of the project team (lines open 9 am to 5 pm weekdays with voicemail available outside these times).
- complete the comments form online
- print a hard copy of the comments form and post to Rail Revitalisation, Reply Paid 1, Walkerville SA 5081 (no stamp required).
Adelaide Metro Electronic Mailing List
Please join the Adelaide Metro electronic mailing list for the latest information about service changes. You can be one of the first to know of any change to your train, tram or bus service through an SMS sent direct to your mobile phone or an email to your computer.
To join, visit www.adelaidemetro.com.au and click on 'mailing list'.