Glenunga International High School Redevelopment
99 L'Estrange Street, Glenunga SA 5064
Studio 9 Architects Pty Ltd
Mossop Group Pty Ltd ta Mossop Construction + Interiors
The redevelopment aims to provide a building with administrative, local and international student services, together with a Learning and Technology Centre to provide the space and facilities for middle and senior school learning and research. The facilities support middle school methodology together with independent research capabilities for senior students.
Project works include
- a multi storey facility incorporating a resource centre, student services, staff and administration facilities, finance services and 10 new general learning areas
- the redesign of the existing administration area and reconfigure space to enlarge adjacent staff room area
- conversion of existing resource centre into new arts precinct
- upgrade and refurbishment of the home economics room and chemistry laboratory
- reconfiguration and refurbishment of existing music and drama facilities
- civil and landscaping works including a new car park.