Outer Harbor line
The Outer Harbor railway line shares part of its run with the Grange line and, between Adelaide Railway Station and the Port Adelaide Junction, is the oldest section of railway in Adelaide. it runs 22 kilometres and services 21 stations.
- Visit the Port Dock Railway Line Project webpage
- Visit the Torrens Rail Junction Project webpage
- Watch videos about the construction of the rail overpass for the Torrens to Torrens project
- See photos of the construction of the rail overpass for the Torrens to Torrens project
- View time lapse footage of the Port River rail bridge upgrade from early 2017
- Access information about train services on the Outer Harbor line
- Access the Rail Maintenance Calendar and subscribe to receive electronic rail maintenance notifications.