The Seaford railway line shares part of its run with the Tonsley line. It runs 36 kilometres and services 23 stations. The Seaford line was the first Adelaide metropolitan line to be electrified, opening to passenger services on 23 February 2014.
- Visit the Hove level crossing removal project webpage
- Visit the Oaklands Crossing project webpage
- Visit the Noarlunga railway station upgrade webpage
- Access information about train services on the Seaford line.
- Access the Rail Maintenance Calendar and click subscribe to receive electronic rail maintenance notifications.