The Grange railway line shares part of its run with the Outer Harbor line. It runs 13 kilometres and services ten stations.
- Click here to visit the Torrens Rail Junction Project webpage
- Click here to watch videos about the construction of the rail overpass for the Torrens to Torrens project
- Click here to see photos of the construction of the rail overpass for the Torrens to Torrens project
- Click here to view time lapse footage of the replacement of track on the Grange line between Woodville station and Port Road from early 2017.
- Click here to access information about train services on the Grange line.
- Click here to access the Rail Maintenance Calendar and click here to subscribe to receive electronic rail maintenance notifications.