- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
Forecast Transport Data
Transport Analytics Forecasting is responsible for the coordination and management of strategic transport modelling across the State’s transport system.
We provide advice on strategic transport modelling and are responsible for the ongoing development of strategic transport planning tools and techniques.
This includes the preparation of forecast transport data which is used to support decision making related to the planning and design of transport infrastructure projects as well as assisting with assessment of development proposals.
The online forms are designed to streamline the forecast transport data requests and provide instructions and guidance about the information and documents necessary to assist with the preparation and provision of the forecast data.
For advice about using the forms, or additional information specific to a project/study, please contact the Forecasting team at DIT.TAForecasting@sa.gov.au.
Form TA001 – For forecast turning movements at isolated intersections, usually for use in intersection modelling.