Building Management Facilities Services is a government contractor providing efficient and cost-effective facilities management services under South Australia's Across-government Facilities Management Arrangements.
It provides services to regional SA, as well as to part of the metropolitan area including:
- planned and unplanned maintenance
- replacement, refurbishment maintenance
- minor works
- cleaning, hygiene and security services
- grounds management
- waste management
- energy, water and waste services
- ecologically sustainable development (ESD) consultancy
- hazardous materials management.
For a detailed description of Facilities Services click on the fact sheet below: