- Career Opportunities
- Working in the Department
- Other Entry Pathways
- Overseas Candidates
- Infrastructure Careers
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Career Opportunities
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
- Keeping the point-to-point community COVID SAfe with Check-In QR codes
- Angle Vale School
- Aldinga School
No changes to Directions at this time. From next Tuesday, operating hours for the Tailem Bend testing station are increasing.
There are no updates this week to South Australian Directions for Essential Travellers, Commercial Transport and Freight Services.
National Cabinet endorsed the Freight Movement Code for the Domestic Border Controls – Freight Movement Protocol to become an enforceable Code.
From 0001 today, the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel No 11) (COVID-19) Direction 2020 was revoked and replaced by the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel No 12) (COVID-19) Direction 2020.
As previously advised, National Cabinet endorsed the Freight Movement Code for the Domestic Border Controls – Freight Movement Protocol to become an enforceable Code with each state to implement the code as soon as practical.
Earlier this week a Victorian essential traveller truck driver was advised of a positive COVID-19 test while working in SA.
South Australia is strengthening its border control efforts with the establishment of an additional Command Centre based in the state’s South East.
National Cabinet today endorsed the Freight Movement Code for the Domestic Border Controls – Freight Movement Protocol (the Code).
Page 2 of 2 (18 items)
Previous 1 2 Next