- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
There are no updates this week to South Australian Directions for Essential Travellers, Commercial Transport and Freight Services.
National Cabinet endorsed the Freight Movement Code for the Domestic Border Controls – Freight Movement Protocol to become an enforceable Code.
From 0001 today, the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel No 11) (COVID-19) Direction 2020 was revoked and replaced by the Emergency Management (Cross Border Travel No 12) (COVID-19) Direction 2020.
As previously advised, National Cabinet endorsed the Freight Movement Code for the Domestic Border Controls – Freight Movement Protocol to become an enforceable Code with each state to implement the code as soon as practical.
Earlier this week a Victorian essential traveller truck driver was advised of a positive COVID-19 test while working in SA.
South Australia is strengthening its border control efforts with the establishment of an additional Command Centre based in the state’s South East.
National Cabinet today endorsed the Freight Movement Code for the Domestic Border Controls – Freight Movement Protocol (the Code).
From today, Cross Border Travel Direction No 36 comes into effect restricting entry for those travelling from Victoria’s Greater Melbourne area (including Sunbury).
Page 2 of 2 (18 items)
Previous 1 2 Next