Public Transport Technical Information
Railway Stations - Technical Requirements
These parts specify technical requirements for railway stations and associated infrastructure.
PTS Infrastructure Track & Civil Code of Practice
Volume 2 Train System
Rail Engineering Standards / Drawings
- PTS-MS-10-SG-STD-00000094 Pit and conduit standard for signalling and communication cables
- Drawing 301-A2-86-2239 Train System - Minimum Structure Outline - Allowable Infringements
- Adelaide Metropolitan Passenger Rail and Tram System
- Plan of the Passenger Rail System 307-A2-97-023
- Adelaide Metropolitan Passenger Rail Network Access Manual
- Adelaide Metropolitan Passenger Rail Network Access Application
- PTS-MS-10-RS-GUD-00000095 ‘Requirements for Road-Rail Vehicles Accessing and Operating on the AMPRN'
- RS4-DOC-000885 ‘Requirements for Track Machines Accessing and Operating on the AMPRN’
- TC4-DOC-000362 ‘Requirements for Trolleys & Trailers Accessing and Operating on the AMPRN’
- TC1-DOC-000954 "Excavation and Ground Penetration Engineering Instruction
- AM4-DOC-000364 “Drafting Standard For AutoCAD drawings"