- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
Making a compliment or complaint
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We strive to always provide you with great customer service. An important part of achieving this is making sure we continually improve the services we provide.
Your compliments and complaints will go a long way to help us achieve this. By letting us know if we unfortunately didn't meet your expectations we can investigate what happened and improve how we operate.
See the DIT Customer Service Charter for more details about the objectives and outcomes of our work.
If you need help with translation, please contact the Interpreting and Translating Centre (ITC).
How to make a Complaint or Compliment
You can make a complaint if you are dissatisfied with our products or services, the way we have provided a product or service or if we have not provided a product or service to you as expected.
You can also provide us with your compliments if you think we are doing a great job.
There are a number of ways you can lodge a complaint or compliment with us.
- telephone on 1300 872 677
- via the online email submission form below
- visit a Customer Contact Centre near you. Customer Contact Centres are located at:
- Adelaide Railway Station, North Terrace, Adelaide SA
- write to us at:
- Department for Infrastructure and Transport
GPO Box 1533
ADELAIDE SA 5001
- Department for Infrastructure and Transport
What you can expect from us
We are committed to providing you with an easy, accessible and streamlined process.
We will treat you with courtesy and respect and will take your complaint seriously.
If we cannot resolve it for you on the spot we will endeavour to provide you with an acceptable resolution within 10 working days. Where your complaint requires more detailed investigation, we will keep you up to date on its progress by contacting you by your preferred method of contact.
Our Complaint Management Policy is in line with the Australian / New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 10002:2014 and we are committed to best practice in complaint management.
We will treat the information you provide us with sensitively, adhering to the Premier’s Circular ‘PC012 Information Privacy Principles’. Please be advised that your complaint may be subject to Freedom of Information laws (link).
For more information read our Complaint Management Policy
What you can do if you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint
If you are unhappy with the outcome or with any aspect about how your complaint was handled, you can lodge a request for an ‘internal review’.
A senior officer will review the complaint details and the outcome provided.
We aim to conduct all internal reviews within 10 working days. Where this time frame is not possible, we will keep you up to date on the progress by contacting you by your preferred method of contact.
If you are unsatisfied with the outcome following the internal review, you can lodge an application for ‘External Review’ with the South Australian Ombudsman.
For more information read our Complaint Management Policy.
Matters concerning conduct and administration
Matters concerning the conduct and practice of public officers and public authorities in South Australian public administration, specifically corruption, misconduct and maladministration, can be reported via the Independent Commissioner Against Corruption (ICAC)
The Ombudsman is available to assist people who have complaints against the administrative actions of South Australian Government departments or agencies, and can be contacted via the Ombudsman SA website or by phoning (08) 8226 8699 or 1800 182 150 (country SA toll free).
If you have not attempted to resolve the issue with DIT, then the Ombudsman may request that you do so before it formally records and/or investigates your complaint.
Public Interest Disclosures
The new Public Interest Disclosure Act 2018 (PID Act) commenced on 1 July 2019, replacing the Whistleblowers Protection Act 1993.
The PID Act strengthens transparency and accountability in government and facilitates the appropriate disclosure of public interest information to certain persons or authorities. It provides protections for some persons who make an appropriate disclosure of public interest information in accordance with the PID Act and sets out processes for dealing with such disclosures.
Visit publicsector.sa.gov.au for more information and fact sheets.
Information on Public Interest Disclosures: