- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Friday Note - 20 July 2018
Our department continues to deliver preventative measures to deter people throwing objects along the Southern Expressway.
This week we began the installation of temporary fences, the first going in at Honeypot Road (pictured below).
The 2.2m high fences will be installed on bridges along the expressway over the next four to six weeks and will remain in place until the design and implementation of permanent throw screens.
Well done to all involved in the planning and delivery of these important safety measures.
Just down the road, the Darlington Upgrade Project will reach a significant milestone on the weekend, with the first of the major bridges open to traffic.
The bridge will take northbound Main South Road traffic over the Southern Expressway onto the Main South Rd surface road.
To allow for excavation works in the lowered motorway, there will also be a major traffic switch from this weekend, which will affect north-bound traffic accessing Flinders Drive and Sturt Road. Details here.
The 180-metre long, 3000 tonne bridge was constructed off-site and then transported into place using self-propelled modular transporters in November last year.
It’s exciting to see this project progressing so well.
Congratulations to vehicle standards officer Greg Delbridge, who has received high praise in a letter from a happy client to Minister for Transport, the Hon Stephan Knoll, MP.
The customer was so impressed with the service offered that the letter to Minister Knoll described Greg’s service as “the best interaction I have had for a long time”.
This is the high standard DPTI is always aiming for and it’s great to see it being delivered on the front line. Well done, Greg.
The Planning Reform department is actively consulting the community on a new statewide vision for the future of planning and development in South Australia.
A 16-page draft State Planning Policies document is available on the SA Planning Portal .
The policies outline the planning and design ambitions for South Australia and will guide both regional and metropolitan planning and development in the future.
All South Australians are invited to comment on the draft State Planning Policies by 7 September 2018.
Today’s Flashback Friday might bring back some brain-freeze memories for lovers of ice cream. The photo shows ice cream vans lined up on the Torrens Parade Ground, with their drivers standing nearby.
SLSA B 70545