- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media Wall
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - December 2020
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Strategic Asset Management Information System
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
A Friday Note - 11 May 2018
To all the mothers in the department, wishing you a very happy day on Sunday.
It’s not always easy to balance work and family life and I hope you get all the special treatment you deserve on Sunday.
And to everyone else, make sure you spoil the mothers in your life and remember those who are no longer with us.
Our department is looking forward to getting to work on the projects announced in this week’s Federal Budget.
The budget included announcements for funding for the Regency Road to Pym Street section and future priorities for the North-South Corridor, Gawler Rail Line Electrification and Joy Baluch Bridge at Port Augusta.
There is much work for our department to do to progress these projects and we are determined to make sure that happens as quickly and effectively as possible.
The Wayville tram stop has received a fresh burst of life with the completion of a mural by artist Rachel Darling, as part of the Rail Care Arts Grant.
Rachel is a freelance content writer and visual artist/illustrator, working for many different publications and clients around Adelaide and Australia. More on the Rail Care Art Grants here.
On Tuesday, a ‘fresh set of eyes’ safety walk was conducted at the Northern Connector site, part of the project’s commitment to seeking continuous safety improvement.
The “fresh eyes” approach to safety involves some people who are not all involved operationally in the project looking for anything they see as a potential safety risk.
The photo below is at the Northern Interchange, where the new motorway will connect into Port Wakefield Rd and the Northern Expressway.
Left to right: Todd Schenk, Danny Parkinson, Ross Ecclestone, Dave Auricht, Dan Shaw,
Chris Carr, David Cockbain and George Panagopoulos.
Today’s Flashback Friday photo is Adelaide Railway Station around 1900.