- Career Opportunities
- Executive Employment Opportunities
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Entry Level Pathways
- Secondary School Work Experience
- Graduate Employment
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander recruitment
- Internship Program
- Pre Employment Declaration Form
- Undergraduate Vacation Employment Program
- DPTI Capability Framework
- Annual report
- Open Government
- Social Media
- Government Employee Housing
- Office Accommodation Services
- Facilities Services
- Property Division
- Building Projects
- Department for Premier and Cabinet (DPC) Circular 028
- DPTI Star Rates - July 2019
- New Whyalla Secondary School Industry Briefing
- DPTI Industry Briefing - 2019
- New WCH - Consultant Industry Briefing - PSC Services - November 2019
- Future Tender Program - November 2019
- Building Projects Infrastructure Delivery - Overview of Role - Nov 19
- Future Tender Program - June 2020
- Future Tender Program - 8 July 2020
- Future Tender Program - 13 August 2020
- Future Tender program - 18 September 2020
- Future Tender Program - November 2020
- Future Tender Program - 4 March 2021
- Future Tender Program - 1 April 2021
- Future Tender Program - June 2021
- Who We Are And What We Do
- Emergency Maintenance
- Hazardous Materials
- Strategic Asset Management (SAM)
- AGFMA Information Systems
- Client Services
- AGFMA News
- Online Forms
- Contact Us
- Technical Guide Notes
- Future AGFMA
- Traffic Volumes
- Keeping Metro Traffic Moving
- Office of Local Government
- Gateway Reviews
- Regional aviation funding
- Forecast Transport Data
- COVID-19 SA Border Information for Essential Travellers
- Getting your head around roundabouts
- National Safe Work Month 2020
- Remote Areas Consultative Group (RACG)
- A simpler way to navigate
A Thursday Note - 13 April 2017
An early burst of winter this week, with the coldest day of the year so far, but Easter promises to be fine and sunny.
Many people will take advantage of the Easter long weekend to travel through the State to enjoy time with their family and friends. A reminder to stay safe on the roads. Plan your trip, drive to the conditions, allow plenty of time and take regular rest breaks. And enjoy the chance to rest and recharge.
As at midnight, April 12 there had been 21 fatalities on South Australian roads this year.
While this is traditionally time to spend with family and friends and away from work, I'd like to thank and recognise those who are at work; keeping traffic moving, our roads clear, an eye on the water and our public transport running.
FULL STEAM AHEAD
Major works will continue on the Torrens Road to River Torrens and Torrens Rail Junction projects over Easter.
These will result in traffic restrictions on Port Road, from South Road to Coglin Street, and closures of the Gawler, Grange and Outer Harbor train lines. These works are being carried out at this time to minimise the disruption to road users, train passengers and local businesses. More details here.
Congratulations to the T2T Alliance, which took out the inaugural Healthy Workers – Healthy Futures award at the Civil Contractors Federation SA Industry Awards. This recognises the good work T2T has done in promoting the health and wellbeing of its workforce.
The Department’s revised Drug and Alcohol Policy and Program have been released for further consultation.
And the second round of campaigns is open at the Ideas Collaboration Forum. We’re seeking ideas for what else we can do to reduce the road toll and also tackle the graffiti issue on the rail network.
As the cruise ship season ends, our department has received a big thank you for its work in making it a success from the South Australian Tourism Commission: “The station at Outer Harbor looks fantastic and the introduction of the cool cruise daytrip tickets for passengers all adds to the experience. Knowing that we can rely on the help of the public transport system is a great benefit to the arrival planning.”
Thanks to DPTI Asphalt Engineer Johnny Tran, who sent in this week’s flashback photo. Taken in the 1960s, it is of the asphalt plant at Northfield. It was closed in 1995, but asphalt from the plant was used to pave many roads throughout the state.
Have a good weekend